D-LINK DP-301U WINDOWS 7 DRIVER

Solvusoft's close relationship with Microsoft as a Gold Certified Partner enables us to provide best-in-class software solutions that are optimized for performance on Windows operating systems. Select the model that pertains to your printer. Let me know if seeing anything would be helpful. Shenan Stanley Replied on July 10, I have just installed the print server successfully on Wondows 7 64 bit. I then finally plugged in the printer and it said it was printing. Now I can't even print from the Mac laptop!
Uploader: Daikora
Date Added: 7 February 2018
File Size: 51.49 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56232
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Let me know if seeing anything would be helpful. If I've forgotten any piece of information windowa ask for it. Solvusoft is recognized by Microsoft as a leading Independent Software Vendor, achieving the highest level of completence and excellence in software development.

Now I can't even print from the Mac laptop! This thread is locked.

Yeah - same main page, different minor ones. You can window the default Windows name, or you can create your own if you wish.

Do you already have an account? Locate the Printers icon. How is the Gold Competency Level Attained?

Help! Problems with DPU printer server after Win7 upgrade | [H]ard|Forum

This print server has always been problematical. It ia for a USB printer.

Step 12 In the left window you have a list of manufacturers, and on the right side you have the various models. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Click the Add A Printer icon.

Having trouble installing a D-Link DP-301 with Windows 7 64bit

Only for the printers you connect to said print server. Furthermore, installing the wrong D-Link drivers can make these problems even worse. I took screenshots of everything but don't know how relevant it might be.

D-lknk Architecture Day. Please allow a few moments for the operating system to do this.

In reply to Shenan Stanley's post on July 10, Windows automatically installs USB printers when you plug them in. Now you may likely will need to configure the print server via some sort of Web Interface. Even the Mac can print again, and thanks to AppleTalk I didn't have to re-configure anything!

I can plug into the printer and print without any problems. In reply to Oscar's post on July 14, I can still ping the print server, I can still access the DPU's configuration webpage, and if I look at the properties of the printer, the Ports tab tells me I have the right IP address.

See " Setting up a network Printer " part way down the page I don't think there is anything to install on the Windows 7 for the print server itself. Using outdated or corrupt D-Link DPU drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and cause your computer or hardware to fail.

My suggestion is to go here: I never mentioned that this was Win7 x How satisfied are you with this reply? How to hard reset D-Link Wireless router to default settings? Forums Search Forums Recent Posts. All was fine and both computers could print. I mean - that product connects to the printer via parallel port

Comments